Monday, January 14, 2008

forgotten dream...

the other day, while fencing my heart,
i chanced upon an impossible dream,
it rose, in beauty, on feet of hope
and embraced a teardrop out of me...

with hurried steps i rushed away,
to find my mask, my book of sense.
to invalidate my yesterday.
then turned to build my trusted fence.

there it lies unto this day,
un-nurtured, neglected, growing still,
i hoped it gone, wished it away,
but there it stays against my will.

i leave it at the gallows, pronounce it dead,
but come event of tender mind,
i look back and find it there.
only a few steps behind...

beguilingly tangible... agonizingly beautiful...
mercilessly invisible to all but me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isnt the dream also visible to itself...thus also makin u visible to the dream???? or is it dat even u might be somebody's dream - invisible to all but one????
trust me woman...dreams dont die...i.e. they are immortal until they are dreams...but once they are realized, their power of immortality somehow vanishes...
so do let certain dreams be dreams...LEST THEY DIE...